Good morning prank babies. While we sift through your hysterical stories we’d like to take a minute to share some harmless quick hit pranks to pull on your people. Our giveaway ends next week Friday, 7/21. Keep your prank stories coming! Send them over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pranks don’t need to be done on April Fool’s day, folks. Like real hustler's, pranks don’t sleep. Here's an off the cuff list to start your weekend.
- Replace home photos of yourself with clip out stickers of Danny Devito. See how long it takes your mother to notice.
- Get a bunch of people to text a friend “Happy Birthday” when it is absolutely not their Birthday. Confusion ensues, this works especially if they do not have social media.
- Text or call your long distance friend you that you are outside of their place. Create a momentary panic as they look out their window.
- Bring whoopie cushions back. If that's too old school for you, use sound effects on your phone. Adapt or die, keep fake farts alive.
- Prank Calls deserve a comeback. *67 is still your friend and still hilarious. Call a friend, tell them you are John or Jenny at Trader Joes and that they left their credit card there.
- Slowly put little packets of butter in your coworker’s desk / roommates bed until they notice and start questioning reality. Finally, put a full stick of butter in their desk drawer.
- Rubber snakes / mice work on specific people. Go to your local five and dime, pick up a fake snake.
- Air horns are hilarious and loud. Put it under a computer chair. Read the room, scare the elderly.
- I've seen some weird food pranks, don't waste food, guys. Waste plastic, it's better for the environment.
Our giveaway ends next week Friday, 7/21. Keep your prank stories coming! Send them over to email@example.com